Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Dude. Even blogger is in Italian...

...and why the heck are the keys on the keyboard in different places? Whatever. We are in Italy, BAY-BEE! So I had to do my postcard list at the last minute so not all the usual suspects got on the list. Sorry if I left you off... I literally printed out the list right before we walked out the door. Today we went to the Vatican & the post office there was where they got deposited. I had to lick the pope to send those cards. (Well, pope stamps anyway). Ok. So Rome is amazing. Tomorrow we leave for Florence. Maybe I will drop another note in later. Maybe not. And sorry about that London post & how it got cut off. Stupid text messages get shortened. I will fix it eventually. Anyway, I have got to get back to my vacation so no more blogging for me for the time being!

3 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 10:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lucky, lucky girl you!

 
At 4/18/2006 06:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a blast! I hope it's all like, "A Room With A View" (whistful sigh)


David

 
At 4/20/2006 06:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent. I hope you're planning to post photos when you get back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home