Saturday, August 28, 2004

Curiosa!

Earlier this evening, within minutes of me reading that Fran was going with Kei th to the Curiosa Festival tonight, a friend of mine, J, IMed and asked me if I was a fan of The Cure and if I wanted to go to the concert tonight. I practically jumped up and down in front of my keyboard and ran to ask Yoshi if we could spend our date night at The Cure concert. Since it was last minute, we had to go meet up with someone to pick up the tickets and brave Friday evening traffic to get down to the Home Depot Center in Carson, but we did... even stopping off in Gardena at a Hawaiian fast food place to pick up dinner. Anyway, we missed all the other bands, but got there just in time to watch the main event. I honestly don't know The Cure's new stuff very well, but there was enough old school stuff to make me happy. Play me some Lovesong, and I'm good. Incidentally, I never even knew the Home Depot Center existed. Going down there was an experience in itself. So I put up a few pictures and now I have to go to sleep so my ears will stop bleeding.

Here's a photo of myself during the concert. I took it in the dark,with only the light from the stage on my face. This is photographic proof that I simply wasn't goth enough to be there, but I went anyway.
Thanks again to J for hooking us up for a great date night.

3 Comments:

At 11/05/2004 12:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thanks for dropping by my blog :).

 
At 11/17/2004 02:54:00 PM, Blogger Raven Lee said...

Your face is glowing purple. I'd say you were more alieny gothy than classically gothic.

 
At 1/15/2005 10:16:00 PM, Blogger SeeingDouble said...

You look way to cute and bubbly to be goth!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home