Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The cats are conspiring against me.

I have to do a stupid audio powerpoint recording and everytime I start to try to record, the cats outside the window start wailing. I know they're just trying to make kittens and all, but I really doubt that anyone wants to hear cats having sex in the background of my PowerPoint presentation. (Thanks to Yoshi who went outside to chase them away. Yoshi has now been designated by the grumpy jozjozjoz as the Official Cat Cock Blocker�*.) *Hmmm... funny, Yoshi doesn't appreciate that moniker... can anyone think of something better?

2 Comments:

At 4/04/2006 07:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. I can't think of a better nickname..my cats have been yowling the last couple nights--but they've been fighting, not doin' it.

 
At 4/04/2006 04:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cracks me up! - sharky the kid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home