Saturday, April 01, 2006

If sunrise is at 5:42 AM...

... that means I just have to stay up for less than half an hour longer to watch the sunrise. Yes, I stayed up all night. No, I did not go out or do anything fun. Yes, I was working (not work-work, but work nonetheless) No, I'm not as tired as I probably should be. UPDATE @ 6:40am - OOOPS! That was my alarm going off loudly in the other room. It's off now. UPDATE @ 7:05am - Ok, so I was awake during sunrise, but I missed it. Since I overslept on Friday (oops!), if I stay up for 2 hours and 10 more minutes, I will have officially been up for 24 hours straight. UPDATE @ 7:31am - I give up. I'm going to sleep now. I have a feeling I'm going to get yelled at later for not sleeping. UPDATE @ 8:01am - So I lied. I didn't really go to sleep because I'm still up. UPDATE @ 11:49am - So I got about 3 hours of sleep and guess what? I'm totally messed up! I can't write, complete a thought, or focus on anything! Woot! This will be a fun day!

2 Comments:

At 4/01/2006 10:55:00 AM, Blogger Nez said...

Don't forget we all get screwed out on 1 hour at 2:00 AM

 
At 4/01/2006 04:19:00 PM, Blogger Jon said...

I do that all the time- and I'm normal. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home