Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Forgetful me.

What's wrong with me? I was up early getting ready for the day, but when it came time to leave for work, I left my purse (including wallet and drivers license), cell phone phone, and memory stick at home. Good thing my head is attached to my body, otherwise I'd probably have left that behind, too. Also, I'm down another point in the saga of me versus the L.A. Parking Authority... I got a $25 ticket last night for having expired tags. My registration is all paid up and current... guess who has been carrying around the registration and new tag in her purse for the last month and a half? Sheesh.

7 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Ugh Girlie! sorry for your luck! But I'm glad I found you over here!!!

 
At 3/28/2006 01:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of these days, you're going to have your car all up to date on it's tags and licenses and such... and you'll still get a ticket for something.

Glad to see you have some outlet for blogging, jozybelle!

 
At 3/28/2006 01:53:00 PM, Blogger Zee said...

Girl... what you need is some down time and a good foot massage. :)

 
At 3/28/2006 04:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you have a home, even tho temporary. :-)

 
At 3/28/2006 07:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this is what commenting on the blogsplat is like...

;) luv ya dollface!

 
At 3/29/2006 09:32:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i stopped having car problems, but then again, i got rid of my car.

excercise is good for you right?

or at least that's something someone once told me in a daydream...

i'm just ranting now. i finally got my jozjozjoz fix :)

 
At 3/31/2006 08:42:00 AM, Blogger Monika Kruemmling said...

in Philly they're trying to take away the Parking Authority's ability to give expired tags tickets (which cost us $100). they can't run your plate and know whether it's even a legit ticket, after all. I got one on my motorcycle and fought it bcs it was registered, I just hadn't put the sticker on. they get stolen here a lot so it's a pain. anyway, as much hoopla as it took to finally get in there and fight the ticket, it was gone within 2 minutes of my meeting the parking dude. nice. always fight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home