Monday, April 03, 2006

I'm allowed to be pissy.

Thanks to the Yoshi for taking my car into the dealership to see WTF is up with the dumbass check engine light which is on (again). But I'm pissed off that it's going to cost me $1600 to fix whatever the hell is wrong with my car. So I'm going to have an attitude problem about it. I hate taking the car to the dealer. I always feel like I'm getting ripped off. Then again, if I take it other places, I don't feel assured that my car is actually getting fixed. I always feel like I am getting lied to and I hate that, too. I don't know about you, but I don't have an extra $1600 lying around to spend on my dumbass car. I can't even afford the vacation I'm going to take two weeks from now, but I really need that. Besides, it's already paid for. It's a good thing I didn't take my car in any sooner because I would've said "no" to the trip if I had known how much this was going to cost me. Every time I save up money so I can spend it on something nice, some stupid shit always comes up and I end up going into more debt. Do I need my car to live in L.A.? Yes. Do I really have the money to afford this bullshit? No fucking way. I hate not having enough money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home