Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Who...

...is going through my papers on my desk at work? My desk may look like a disaster area, but that doesn't mean I don't know what state I leave my desk in when I leave. I got to my office this morning and something was amiss. My desk was not the same kind of messy I left it in. The folder of take-out menus were scattered all over my desk. But mixed in with my other papers. I would NEVER do that to my papers. So now I want to know who was going through my stuff. Luckily, everything that is confidential is locked up, but I feel violated. I'm going to resort to locking EVERYTHING up. Or maybe installing a secret web cam.

4 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 07:49:00 AM, Blogger keith721 said...

Sounds like they were going through your take-out menus trying to make up their mind. Couldn't they at least have had the courtesy to put things back neatly where they found them? Or maybe someone surprised them.

 
At 5/03/2006 09:25:00 AM, Blogger AiYahh said...

set up a secret camera, like hidden in a teddy bear or something. then you can catch them in the act while they're getting into your secret stash of junk food (or whatever)

 
At 5/03/2006 09:28:00 AM, Blogger My Mouth said...

A web-cam is a good idea. Make sure it's visible. Cameras are better deterrants when the theifs can see them.

 
At 5/03/2006 06:36:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hey, when are you getting back over to MT?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home