Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Who...

...is going through my papers on my desk at work? My desk may look like a disaster area, but that doesn't mean I don't know what state I leave my desk in when I leave. I got to my office this morning and something was amiss. My desk was not the same kind of messy I left it in. The folder of take-out menus were scattered all over my desk. But mixed in with my other papers. I would NEVER do that to my papers. So now I want to know who was going through my stuff. Luckily, everything that is confidential is locked up, but I feel violated. I'm going to resort to locking EVERYTHING up. Or maybe installing a secret web cam.

2 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 09:25:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

set up a secret camera, like hidden in a teddy bear or something. then you can catch them in the act while they're getting into your secret stash of junk food (or whatever)

 
At 5/03/2006 09:28:00 AM, Blogger My Mouth said...

A web-cam is a good idea. Make sure it's visible. Cameras are better deterrants when the theifs can see them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home