Saturday, April 08, 2006

Things that kind of suck.

I mean if these are the worst things going on in my life, I have a pretty good life, but they still kind of suck: -Rooben (our Roomba) seems to be on the fritz again... but it's no longer under warranty.* -My boss asked me if I would give up my work laptop to a new VP who is starting in two weeks. I really don't NEED the laptop, seeing as I have my personal laptop and also a desktop at work. Plus I'm the only person who has a private black & white and color laser printer... but I've been using the laptop for over a year now and it sucks to have to give it up because no one wants to pay for a new one for the new VP. -My desk is still a disaster area. And I've been trying to keep it under control, too. Yeesh. *The good news is that I called iRobot about Rooben and customer service walked me through a manual reset, which seems to have fixed it for the time being... we'll see...

1 Comments:

At 4/09/2006 08:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jjj-

Just tell them that all the secret photos for blackmailing the boss are on this laptop and-really-do they want to the new guy to see all that??!?!

Or-paint it a lovely enamel pink.

Maybe-put lots of Hello Kitty decals on it?



David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home